[PLUG-AV] camera update

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Fri Nov 15 03:09:22 UTC 2013

Just FYI people,

We now have an additional 5 HV20/HV30 cameras on top of the 2 that PLUG
already have. We actually used one of the new cameras the other night to
test it was all good (yes!). We also now have 1x wide-angle lens adapter,
and 1x shotgun mic - so a few extras to play around with :)

I'm still following up a number of other leads:

* 2x HV40s from gumtree sellers in Australia
* 4x HV20s/30s from international sellers on eBay.

The goal is to have 10 cameras minimum, i.e. 2 per room, but ideally we
should have a spare too. IOW I'm trying to buy another 3-4 on top of what
we currently have.

Some of the cameras don't have camera bags - does anyone have any spare we
could use?

Also Euan I probably should have a chat about flashing the US models and
your experience doing that with your personal camera.

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857