[PLUG-AV] plug.org.au off line or maintenance

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Mon Apr 14 09:10:54 UTC 2014

y0
No worries good man.
Thanks for doing that promptly

I was going to make a crack. Oh don't worry the guys surely having
monitoring for this stuff ha
;-)

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Leon Wright <techman83 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yo,
>
> Mysql had stopped for some reason. Started it and ran a check across the
> tables. Seems ok.
>
> Leon
>
> --
> DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'
>
> # cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
> Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!
>

> On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Leon Wright <techman83 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yo,
>>
>> I wasn't across it. Rather weird though. The box is up but something is
>> awry with Drupal.
>>
>> Leon
>>
>> --
>> DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'
>>
>> # cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
>> Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!
>>

>> On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Paul Del <p at delfante.it> wrote:
>>
>>>  Hey
>>> I'm sure one of you guys realise this but
>>> plug.org.au is off line or maintenance?
>>> Thanks

*Deltek IT Support & Help Desk requests*
*http://help.deltek.net.au* <http://help.deltek.net.au>

Simplifying Information Technology Systems.
Making Technology easier using cutting edge Systems

Computer Help Desk IT Support Phone only: (08)636-55618
Websites CMS Cloud Inquiries Phone: (08)636-55619