[PLUG-AV] tonight's talk - who's in?

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 30 07:22:09 UTC 2014

Oops - Paul - you mentioned on meetup that you won't be making it? Did
you still have the Spacecubed RFID access card?

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 02:50:06PM +0800, Jason Nicholls wrote:
> I'm actually going to be able to make this talk and wondering who else on
> the AV team is planning to be there and help record?

See you there!

> What time are people getting there?

Aim for early, do All The Things we never have time to do like HDMI2USB?
Admin stuff? Plan next talk?

> Also who has the equipment atm? FYI I have one kit - i.e. laptop + camera.

Jason: plugav1-2 + camera kit (minus tripod) + tallylight
Leon: plugav1-3 + camera kit (minus tripod) + tallylight; Digilent Atlys HDMI2USB
	...now loadable with Free Software, shall we try a feed from it
	tonight? Instructions:
	https://github.com/timvideos/HDMI2USB/wiki/libFPGALink
Nick: 2*tripods, everything else
Paul: RFID card for PLUG's access to spacecubed.org

If anyone else has anything of significance - remind us!

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal