[PLUG-AV] tonight's talk - who's in?

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Wed Apr 30 07:37:01 UTC 2014

Yes I mentioned on meetup but wasn't sure if everyone is on their

I do have the Spacecubed RFID card and I will be at the manning bowls club,
if any one wants to pick it up from me
sms or call 0468 399 939 as I won't have email

--
*Deltek IT Support & Help Desk requests*
*http://help.deltek.net.au* <http://help.deltek.net.au>

Simplifying Information Technology Systems.
Making Technology easier using cutting edge Systems

Computer Help Desk IT Support Phone only: (08)636-55618
Websites CMS Cloud Inquiries Phone: (08)636-55619