[PLUG-AV] MoonSixPence quiz booking

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Fri May 16 08:16:19 UTC 2014

Hey guys
I have sent of the forms and credit card details to secure our booking for
quiz night at MoonSixpence on 26/05/14

Booking is under Paul Del Fante 0468 399 939 pdelfante at gmail.com

I used our prepaid card to hold the booking. Money is only take if there is
no shows.
So we will be all good their.

I have asked her to confirm about ordering shared plates vs snack food
And also waiting on a confirmation for the booking.

Thanks Paul