[PLUG-AV] Streaming WAIA AGM Tuesday 20140909-1400

James james at rcpt.to
Tue Sep 9 07:07:20 UTC 2014

I'm in the bar on the ground floor if you guys that are coming early want to drop in... Looks like there are events in all rooms on 1st floor until 4:30...

--
Written on a phone; please excuse typos! Call +61 422 166 708 if the above is garbled beyond recognition or really really funny autocorrect!  :)