[PLUG-AV] Live gamer portable

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 00:18:48 UTC 2014

I actually can't find anything definitive. Lists Windows/Mac only.

I found only one review, which said they bought it for linux but couldn't
do 1080p. Which for our purposes, that'd be fine. But we should probably
try to get one of the ones look posted a while back. USB3 + linux
compatibility.

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!