[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] lca2015

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Mon Jan 19 23:45:08 UTC 2015

Your welcome.
I can tell you the money we lost, compared to the positive impact we made
far out weighs by a million
(LA feels the same way also)

Yes great work from all the AV guys from 2013 2014 and 2015

Put that in in our presidents AGM report Euan ;)

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 7:31 AM, Euan de Kock <euan at dekock.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback Paul. It's good to know we made an impact (not
> just financially) on the lca community.
>
> Thanks to Leon, all the good av work and experience from 2013 and 2014 is
> being carried forward to lca2015.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Euan.
>
> On 20 January 2015 6:54:46 AM AWST, Paul Del <p at delfante.it> wrote:
>
>> Hey guys
>>
>> I am cc'ing everyone here
>>
>> I am still hearing good remarks and praise from delegates at lca2015 in
>> Auckland
>> about the AV team for lca2013 Canberra and lca2014 Perth
>>
>> Also they are still talking about Leon Jason Euan and NIck Luke
>>
>> So you guys made a long last impression on organisers and delegates at
>> linux.conf.au
>>
>> I'm also still hearing how well we organised and run linux.conf.au 2014
>> in Perth
>>
>> I thought I would pass those messages on.
>>
>> Cheers Paul

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.