[PLUG-AV] [admin-plug.org.au 6442] Re: [plug-ctte] lca2015

Luke John email at lukejohn.me
Tue Jan 20 06:13:27 UTC 2015

I should note that I didn't actually do a lot of cleaning.

The interface that Leon came up with worked* really well last year,
and was mostly intact this year.

I think everyone should be happy with what got put together and how
well it has performed.

*well except for those parts we thought were working that weren't. but
I'm pretty sure I was the original culprit for those bugs anyway.