[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] [admin-plug.org.au 6442] Re: lca2015

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Wed Jan 28 02:41:48 UTC 2015

title "EventStreamr funny name, serious stuff. *may not actually provide
streaming" lol

--

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.