[PLUG-AV] AV hack day

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 02:55:58 UTC 2015

Luke,

That sounds like an excellent idea and well overdue. I can't probably do
anything on the weekend before the meeting. One thing we should probably do
is upload all our DV files currently on the Master to Glacier. At
$10/TB/month that's pretty cheap protection and reasonable use of a chunk
of the $500/yr credit that Amazon is providing.

We can probably script something that uploads the DV files to S3 and use
the lifecycles to automatically move the files to Glacier.

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!