[PLUG-AV] PLUG Talk 14th of APril

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Fri Apr 10 05:12:27 UTC 2015

Hey guys

I sorted out the Spacecubed booking for PLUG Talk 14th of April - Leon.

This the only event which will be held on Level 9, Kate assured me there
will be signs and they are posting people at the doors.(Back to normal for
the next event's)

Also they will be changing the opening times of the doors so we don't have
to run up and down between Levels.

I suggest you guys get their early than normal as I'm not aware of the
layout and how different it is to the ground floor level.

But we have the common room, We are free to move tables and chairs around
they said.
Kate has checked with Tom and he assures me there is a close Ethernet port
and plenty of Power Points near by. But lets bring plenty of cables and
tape just instead.

Any more specific questions either phone spacecubed or email Kate Kirwin
kate at spacecubed.com

Cheers Paul