[PLUG-AV] Plugs Mixer

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Sun Apr 19 13:58:57 UTC 2015

Really strange since we power cycled it multiple times - but good
nonetheless since it's much better than feeding analogue audio into the
laptop...

It would be good to get a minimal unit though, no real need for PLUG to
have so many channels on the mixer and smaller would be easier for
transport.

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Leon Wright <techman83 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Team,
>
> It works! Not sure what it was doing the other night, but plugged it in
> and it all lit up. Put some music through it etc. The user manual has no
> useful "It means this, when it does that" section and only found people
> with RMAs on google from my brief looking.
>
> Maybe it's just the curse of PLUG recording their own AV Talks. All things
> considered the audio through the microphone jack was pretty good.
>
> We might have to think about a replacement down the track, but hopefully
> it was just a momentary freak out.
>
> Leon
> --
> DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'
>
> # cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
> Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au