[PLUG-AV] AV / Committee Meeting

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Mon May 18 12:23:34 UTC 2015

Hey AV team,

We just had our committee meeting and there were a few things that
that been proposed but we were not sure about all the details and
wanted more information before voting on / doing anything.

We were talking about:
 * Some sort of AV borrowing policy. There was a rough feeling that
people who were trusted (i.e. Exec / Committee / Core AV Team) should
be able to borrow the equipment but we wanted to get a bit more of a
solid definition about who and what.
* There was some talk about finding some storage / accommodation for the gear.
* Looking at getting backpacks or hard cases.
* The cost of getting HDMI to USB3 devices (and the possibility of
getting another Lottery West grant to help with that?)

We were thinking that maybe our next committee meeting (Monday 18th of
May 7:30 PM on Mumble and IRC) could be a combined meeting with the AV
team and we could make some decisions about these things.

--
Michael