[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] PLUG Talk July: Raspberry Pi hack night

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Sat Jun 13 06:55:06 UTC 2015

Great sounds like a plan, That would be good

;)

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Michael Van Delft <michael at hybr.id.au>
wrote:

> Yeah, I think a Raspberry Pi hack night sounds great :) it might also
> bring out some different members that have not previously come along.
>
> --
> Michael
>
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 2:25 PM, Paul Del <p at delfante.it> wrote:
>
>> Hey Committee
>>
>> I'm sure most of you are aware, but just in case
>>
>> Seems a few people are keen for a Raspberry Pi hack night instead of a
>> talk on Tuesday 14th of July
>> (I think we keep it open to other hardware hacking if people like)
>> And open the flaw it people want to use the microphone for some short
>> talks
>>
>> What does everyone think?
>>
>> Cheers Paul

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.