[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] Committee Meeting Tonight

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Mon Jun 22 09:34:54 UTC 2015

P.S If you can't see the Google doc shared
You may need to send us your Google email so we can add to the list Thanks

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 4:47 PM, Michael Van Delft <michael at hybr.id.au>
wrote:

> Hi Committee and AV Team,
>
> There is a committee meeting on tonight at 19:30 (sorry about the mix up
> last week).
>
> The agenda is at
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hAiht-524tom_C1YYeNtX7qmVeDd2PVJDMTmZUkSEnc&authuser=0
>
> For the AV team, I know this is late notice but there was some discussion
> about getting HDMI to USB3 adapter thingies but I'm not too sure on the
> details. If you want to drop by Mumble / IRC and let us know exactly what
> you want then we can look at what we need to do to get them. And whether we
> can afford them of if we should look at another Lotterywest grant.
>
> --
> Michael

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.