[PLUG-AV] GovHack

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu Jun 25 05:36:45 UTC 2015

I'll try and help out. I have some additional kit weer can use like the remote pan tilt head, and hdmi splitters/extn do we can also feed the stage image to some additional screens.

--
Written on a phone; please excuse typos! Call +61 422 166 708 if the above is garbled beyond recognition or really really funny autocorrect!  :)