[PLUG-AV] YouTube Streaming

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 13:15:03 UTC 2015

AV Crew,

Just pushed up a release with the YouTube functionality. The command line
will likely need a few tweaks, but I've been streaming most of this arvo
with it.

https://github.com/plugorgau/eventstreamr-station/releases/tag/v0.5

Audio really suffers if there isn't enough available upstream bandwidth (I
tried to saturate my ADSL link with the audio..), so that is something
we'll have to play around with.

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'