[PLUG-AV] YouTube Streaming

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 07:41:05 UTC 2015

Thanks!

There are a few more than this:
 - Clean and Tiday kit boxes
 - Init scripts for eventstreamr station/frontend
 - ALSA bug squashed
 - Flickering mouse issue fixed on large laptop
 - Tested all Firewire cards, marking faulty ports/cards as required
 - Diagnosed DV cam video not ingested by DVswitch (was set to HDV)
 - Pre-configured EventStreamr for WAIA event

The alsa bug/init scripts were the big pain points for things not "Just
Working" - so hopefully things can be a bit more plug and play. I couldn't
get the right combination to get firewire hotplug working on those dells,
not sure why as it worked on the thinkpads that we built the image on. So
disturbing the card still requires a reboot.

I played around with the YouTube API when I got home, then got motivated to
integrate it when I got back from my ride Sunday.

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'