[PLUG-AV] Fwd: Request: streaming of AWIA AGM

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Tue Aug 4 00:34:16 UTC 2015

Hi AV Team,

I think I mentioned this to Paul last night be Bret from Australian Web
Industry Association (AWIA, formerly known as Port 80) has asked if we can
stream their AGM. I thought it was on the 11th and we have our talk on that
day but it's on the 12th.

I'd be able to come along, would anyone else be able to make it on the
Wednesday the 12th?

--
Michael