[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] Streaming of WAIA AGM - 29 September

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Wed Sep 9 05:06:36 UTC 2015

Hey Kellie

Just a quick reply, I will let Nick fill you in on the details.

It's a yes from PLUG committee and the AV team.
We would love to web stream the WAIA AGM on Tues 29th September

We are mobilising the team as we speak.
Thanks again for the opportunity and supporting PLUG

I will let Nick confirm the details and other stuff with you.

Cheers Paul
PLUG Secretary

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 7:23 AM, Kellie Ireland <kellie at waia.asn.au> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> We spoke at the DRIP event about the possibility of the PLUG team
> coordinating the web stream for the WAIA AGM.
>
> I was hoping to confirm your availability to undertake this.
>
> The AGM is at our usual venue of the Hyatt on the evening of Tuesday 29
> Sept.
>
> If you can let me know that would be great!
>
> Cheers, Kellie
>

> *Kellie Ireland*Executive Officer
> Western Australian Internet Association
> PO Box 8700, Perth Business Centre WA 6849
> Phone:   1300 653 132
> Mobile:  0417 913 059

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.