[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] new plug prepaid card

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Wed Sep 9 05:24:45 UTC 2015

Ok, in that case we should reimburse Luke who paid for the catering
himself because the card he had wouldn't work. The idea was that he
would try to use the card elsewhere to finish it off but if we have a
new one then we can use that (maybe for the firewire cards?) and
reimburse Luke the full amount.

--
Michael