[PLUG-AV] ADUG(WA) AV Meeting Streaming 20151020 report

David Godfrey info at sbts.com.au
Tue Oct 20 22:53:59 UTC 2015

Hi Nick,

Thank you very much for you time and effort here.
I do have a fair load on my plate with various things at the moment, but
I am available for any testing you may want to try.

Also I will eventually get around to setting up an instance of event
streamer here on the xen server to play with as well.

Teething issues in unknown environments are to be expected when you are
trying to do anything high-ish bandwidth and realtime, so no worries there.

From what I could see, the worst issues are lower than expected quality
of the Presenters Laptop (hard to view code) and the connection issues.

I hope we can iron these issues out and make it happen again.
In the meantime I will talk to Scott and see what can be done about
finding a couple of individuals to back you up with assistance.

Regards
David G