[PLUG-AV] PLUG December BBQ

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Mon Nov 23 03:37:12 UTC 2015

Hi Paul,

That's correct the barbecue was for December the 19th from 12pm onward
and we had approved spending some money on food and some drinks.

Also I've contacted William and Evan the students from ECU that did
the cyber security challenge https://www.cyberchallenge.com.au/ and
they are interested in speaking but it's not confirmed, they are not
sure if they will have enough to talk about so I've suggested one day
we could run another series of lightning talks with 4 or 5 people
talking for 10 to 15 minutes each.

--
Michael