[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] AV Prep meeting this Monday 20160215-1400

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Mon Feb 15 00:59:08 UTC 2016

Hey Nick etc

Appreciate you organising, but I don't think I will get time to attend
today because of work duties

Thanks Paul

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 8:26 PM, Nick Bannon <nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi, all! We teed up a prep meeting time this week: it's on tomorrow
> (Monday) afternoon, from 2pm through until the PLUG committee meeting
> time at 7:30pm.
>
> People are welcome to come to my place in Rivervale - if you haven't
> been very recently give me a call for the address. During the afternoon,
> Andy Hahn and I will be trying out the gear with an eye towards using
> it for Swancon 2016.
>
> I think we still need to pick up the extra camera/ingest kit.
>
> Plan is to do a trial setup, system restart, packdown; or two.
> Sort out the network better.
> Other AV hack meeting goals? Diagnose laggy icecast starts?
>
> Nick
> 0419 957 011
>

> --
>    Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
> nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.