[PLUG-AV] Numato boards

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Mon Jul 18 20:14:08 AWST 2016

Hey Luke, sounds good. I should be around Friday afternoon(might be a busy
day) otherwise when you going to Govhack? Cheers

--

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.