[PLUG-AV] Fwd: "Meetup Agreement"

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Tue Aug 2 12:05:48 AWST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Del <p at delfante.it>
Date: Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: Kate Kirwin sent you "Meetup Agreement - PLUG Talk"
To: Kate Kirwin <kate at spacecubed.com>

Hey Kate
Hope you are well, thanks for sending that

Three questions

1. Can our time be changed from 6:30 PM -9:30 PM
(I understand the 3 hour rule for alcohol)
(We will not require extra staff as we normally have 10-20 people)

2. We only require Monthly meetings

3. Can we put an expiry on the agreement for say a years time ?
Our committee may change next year and they may have different requirements

If you can clear those things up, the rest of the agreement looks good and
I will sign it
Thanking you Paul

--

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.