[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] PLUG Admin hack night

Benjamin zorlin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 17:50:07 AWST 2016

Hi everyone,

It's definitely not required, but if you would like a bit of a head start
it's worth following the Ansible tutorial @
http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/index.html

Not the whole thing - just Introduction and Playbooks. Skimming it and
completing the activities should take between 30 mins to an hour.

Either way, everyone is welcome who wants to participate.

And yes, basically we're rewriting a bunch of bash scripts as Ansible roles
and hopefully making future build/rebuild of machines much quicker and less
painful :)