[PLUG-AV] [LACTTE] PLUG: AWS credit

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Mon Jan 16 10:58:46 AWST 2017

G'day Paul,

Thanks for letting us know - given we're about to change over Council at
the AGM tonight, and that PLUG is not a subcommittee of Linux Australia,
I think the most sensible path for you would be to apply via the grants
process:

https://linux.org.au/projects/grants

This is as simple as emailing the linux-aus list and council list using
the template on the page. We then give the community a couple of weeks
to respond.

It would be helpful to know whether you would wish to continue hosting
with AWS after 12 months - ie are you asking us to commit to $480 per
year ongoing?

It may also be worth us liaising with our Admin Team to see what other
options we could provide for you.

Kind regards,

Kathy