[PLUG-AV] Raspberry PI module for hdmi input

Patrick C patrick.cody.pc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 16:37:09 AWST 2019

Hi all. In regard to the module that Paul posted, the only small issue with
it is I'm not sure if it is licenced. The CSI protocal is owned and
licenced by Broadcom. This licence is, from what I understand, extremely
expensive and rare. I have no issues using the module apart from support my
be lacking for the future.

A small HDMI capture, like the one James has, with a USB3 port might be
better. And now that we can take advantage of the new rPi4 having 2 USB3
ports it might all be better.

Cheers
Patrick