[PLUG-AV] Another experiment in updating our AV workflow

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jun 3 12:29:33 AWST 2021

On Thu, Jun 03, 2021 at 09:45:10AM +0800, Harry McNally wrote:
> Hilariously, I think this little mixer has all the requirements for the
> backpack event streaming kit: [~$26]
> https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001725996650.html

Lovely, that will help a lot in reducing the size of each AV(+networking?)
backpack/crate/kit/module/node.

We could use at least one such mixer, maybe 2 is better?

The committee has allocated a $300 budget, refreshable as required.

Could use a future mixer version integrating a wireless mic receiver.
(One or two mics, but some of them come in on the same channel, probably
need individual mute/solo/priority?)

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal