[PLUG-AV] Mixer choices

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sun Oct 3 09:58:21 AWST 2021

Hi Nick

That one I suggested is one of many companies that re-badge the same mixer
which replaces an older all-analog one. Read: DSPs! like Lasers!

I chose them (they were not the cheapest) just because they do venue
installations also and looked like they knew what they were doing.

No reply from my email tho' so I'll try again on Monday and, if no response,

All the best
Harry