[off-topic] Gear for sale and freebies... Pt1

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Thu Dec 1 17:36:12 WST 2011

Pt2,

Server 4RU SVEC cases and PC/Server parts.

I'm doing a cleanout for my new and coming baby, yeh a real baby, not a I wish for a ThermalTake Level10GT, baby.

Anyways email me if ya interested, first in best dressed pplz.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

QOTD:
You will give someone a piece of your mind, which you can ill afford.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

QOTD:
You are a fluke of the universe; you have no right to be here.