[off-topic] Ping....

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Fri Dec 2 09:17:19 WST 2011

Hi Tim,

Yeh thx, real odd, the success rate of emails getting through for me is 1 in 10.

Replys no prob, new emails real bad.

Do you know of anyone else having issues?

Let me know if you need me to provide any info.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

QOTD:
Habit is habit, and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed
down-stairs a step at a time.
		-- Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar