[off-topic] Gear for sale and freebies... Pt1

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Fri Dec 2 11:30:00 WST 2011

Anyone...

I would really love to get this gear out of my rooms so I can begin renovations.

All the equip works, make an offer you might be pleasantly surprised.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

QOTD:
By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity.  Another man's, I mean.
		-- Mark Twain