[off-topic] Where to get double sided velcro in perth?

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Fri Oct 7 09:29:28 WST 2011

Hi All,

I've been looking for double sided Velcro that I can cut to length and
wrap around cables like a cable tie. Basically I want this
http://www.4cabling.com.au/products/Hook-%26-Loop-Cable-Tie-%252d-25m-Roll-12mm-Wide.html
but from a store in Perth so I can pick it up this weekend.
Officeworks used to sell it in 5m rolls (I’d like arround 25m) but
they don’t stock it any more. I’ve looked at a few material shops as
well like Spotlight, and searched on Static Ice but can’t find this
stuff anywhere. I’d like to avoid using plastic cable ties that can’t
be undone.

Thanks,
Michael