[off-topic] Where to get double sided velcro in perth?

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Fri Oct 7 15:54:59 WST 2011

Thanks for the advice, I’ve decided to get a pack of the mixed hook
and loop ties from Jaycar and order the rest online that should do me
for this weekend. I did call a Bunnings but they didn’t stock anything
except normal adhesive one sided Velcro.

<snip> ACMA frowns on the way most cablers tighten cable ties on data
cabling</snip>
I couldn’t agree more, I’ve undone (cut) plastic cable ties that were
so tight there was a kink and visible fraying on the cables. That’s
why I like the Velcro ones.