[off-topic] Looking for a D-Link DSL-G604T

Sen ectus senectus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 15:30:00 WST 2012

I chose it purely based on the Whirlpool guidance..
Its one of the most heavily used and most popular devices. She lives
in Albany and I'm not going to be able to head down there every time
she has issues so a strong knowledge base is important.
http://bc.whirlpool.net.au/bc/hardware/?action=h_models&current=0&adsl=2&wireless=2&voip=0&price=100

On 19 January 2012 15:15, Leon Wright <techman83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why not brand new? The TP-Link gear is cheap and cheerful. Seems to work
> pretty reliably and have a good feature set.
>
> http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/?categoryid=201
> --
> DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'
>
> # cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
> Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!
>

> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Sen ectus <senectus at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Anyone have a functional second hand DSL-G604T hanging around they wanna
>> sell?
>>
>> Need to Set my Mother up with a cheap reliable simple DSL + wifi router.
>>
>> --
>>
>> HASA DIGA EEBOWAI!

HASA DIGA EEBOWAI!