[off-topic] sbs ondemand

Gavin Chester gavin.chester at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 21:53:01 WST 2012

Hi folks,

Like many people I enjoy watching sbs shows streamed through its
ondemand service. Like some I occasionally save a show for watching
later or when offline using a firefox extension.

In the past 36 hrs I am unable to watch any shows at all, being greeted
with the message in the flash player window "the selected item is not
currently available". I've tried different shows, different browsers,
refreshed web pages, rebooted my modem, disabled firefox extensions, but
nothing changes this behavior. Anyone else having trouble? BTW: I have a
static ip. They wouldn't be blocking me, would they?

Gavin