[off-topic] The thrill has gone ....

Richard Meyer meyerri at gardenshark.org
Sun Mar 2 00:47:45 UTC 2014

... or has it?

If you're anything like me, and I admit, few are, you'll have launched
into the Linux world with evangelical zeal - determined to convert the
Windows heathens, determined to overcome the drawbacks of OFOS (Our
Favourite Operating System) and ready to spread the gospel of Free and
Open Software.

Now I seem to have lost that fire. We seem to have conquered all we are
going to conquer except for a few lost lambs that we tempt into the
fold.

There are few problems - things Just Work (TM).

Has anybody else feel they've lost the fire?

--
Richard Meyer

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
William Pitt, 1783

Linux Counter user #306629