[off-topic] Servers - IBM, HP, Cisco

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Mon Mar 21 16:40:55 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I got a couple of retired servers I'm wanting to offload, still in excellent condition.

IBM - eServer 325 (an oldy but a goodie) 1RU
Raid Machine 1RU SAS drive box(with drives)
Dual AMD Opteron 242 64bit 1.6Ghz CPUs
2 x 73GB IBM SAS 10K rpm drives
4 x 1TB Seagate ES Constellation 7200 rpm drives
6GB ECC RAM
Dual 1Gb Broadcom NICs
2 x LSI Logic SAS RAID controllers
Has brand new PSU
Spare MB and 73GB SAS drive

HP - Proliant DL385 G2 2RU
Full compliment of 72GB 10k rpm drives(8 2.5" SAS)
Dual AMD Opteron 2218 64bit 2.6Ghz CPUs
16GB ECC RAM
Dual 1Gb Broadcom NICs
HP Smartarray P400 SAS Controller
Dual PSUs
iLO
Rack rails

Cisco - MR18 Wireless AP(new)
Never used Meraki Wireless AP with 12mths Advanced Licence.

Both boxen have been living in a DC for the last few years running as a Proxmox Cluster, and have been well looked after, the reason I'm selling is time for upgrade. They have plenty of juice in them and would serve well for hosting, dev boxes or workgroup internet gateways.

Both have a fresh install of Debian Jessie with all updates.

I'm Looking to move this gear asap, so if you're interested send me a msg.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."