[plug] Q:Disable Monitor Turning Off

Richard Mortimer rmortime at melville.wa.gov.au
Wed Aug 5 13:52:00 WST 1998

Matt,

Many Thanks for this; the "setterm -blank 0" rectifies this, so I have added
it to my rc.local file.

Whilst I'm asking dumb questions; I may as well ask this one too.

Several times I've wanted to copy what I'm doing and how the machine
responds to a file; terminating when I wish to. How can I do this???

TIA

Richard