[plug] linux journal

The Thought Assassin assassin at sleepless.south.networx.net.au
Wed Aug 5 20:28:06 WST 1998

On Wed, Aug 05, 1998 at 03:55:37PM +0800, Gavin Tweedie wrote:
> Speaking of linux journal, any newsagents in perth stock it?
> i havnt had any luck finding any yet.
And was met with a torrential downpour of sightings. I must say I am very
pleasantly surprised to see such prevalence, particularly here in perth. I
did not realise the popularity of Linux had come this far. Then again,
it makes me wonder when I see things like:
http://www.zdnet.com/zdtv/cda/index/0,2073,2125086-2104039-2104716.00.html
and zdnet is infamous for it's Wintel-centric views and audience.
On the other hand, a Wintel-centric site might be too inept to prevent
multiple voting, so take this with a grain of salt.

-Greg