[plug] Re: Noise!

David Buddrige David.Buddrige at optum.com.au
Thu Aug 6 17:14:16 WST 1998

here here... i agree...

i have found this list to be extemely useful, because of it's informality...
i would say that the last thing u want to do is go scaring people away by
flaming them for asking a question... i understand that the purpose of this
list is to facilitate linux users helping other linux users - we all help
each other - pooling each of our skills in order that we might all learn
something and corporately be more effective....

DB.