[plug] Re: CDs for distribution at the meeting on Aug 11th

David Campbell campbell at gear.torque.net
Sat Aug 8 08:54:17 WST 1998

> Date:          Fri, 7 Aug 1998 22:23:50 +0800 (WST)
> From:          Lindsay Allen <allen at cleo.murdoch.edu.au>
> To:            David Campbell <campbell at gear.torque.net>
> Cc:            plug at linux.org.au
> Subject:       CDs for distribution at the meeting on Aug 11th

> David,
>
> Nothing heard from you, so I'm sending this via the list.
>
> I am quite willing to visit you during the w/e and help burn the CDs or to
> pick them up if you have them ready.

Appologies for the delay, I am madly rushing around (spending 12 hours a
day in the office). I am burning the following currently:

3x Debian 2.0 Binary disks
4x Debian 2.0 Contrib + KDE + StarOffice 4.0

At this stage my CD-R blanks are exhausted. I am heading out to pick up
some more blanks and cutting a couple of RedHat 5.1 specials [Install +
Updates] (I am assuing that RH51 is the latest).

I need to grab a cash box as I need to differentiate between the following
CD-R blanks:

	a) Personal
	b) Work
	c) Plug

Please give me a call on 9362-9175 (my office number in Vic Park) to
arrange the details. Sorry for the inconvience I have caused.

David Campbell

PS: Any suggestions for the CD burns most welcome.

The asking price for the CDs will be:
Distribution CDs : $5  for students (current student card required)
                   $10 for everyone else
Stuff CD         : $10 (no student discount)

Profits go towards future PLUG activities (and possibly a new CD-R drive
when mine wears out)
campbell at torque.net

"There is no such thing as a bug in the Linux 2.1.x kernels
Consider it as a request from the enlightened for you to brush
up on your C programming and help improve the kernel."