[plug] paranoia

Lindsay Allen allen at cleo.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Aug 24 11:42:08 WST 1998

Hi Matt,

Sort of understood.  I'll keep thinking about all that.  As is usually the
case the reply raised more questions, such as why I cannot get
speak-freely or netmeeting to work over a masqueraded connection.  But I
don't expect you or anyone else to give me lessons via the list.  I might,
though, try to pick a few brains tonight!

I tried a few times to set up fire-walling but usually managed to lock
myself out in the process.  I'm going to ask Chris if I can sit in on one
of his Unix courses, the way that Murdoch allows.

Many thanks for your detailed response.

Lindsay
Lindsay Allen   <allen at cleo.murdoch.edu.au>  Perth, Western Australia
voice +61 8 9316 2486    32.0125S 115.8445E    vk6lj      Debian Linux