[plug] lilo and Win95, also SQL

Doug Clulow clulow at upnaway.com
Sun Aug 30 21:14:56 WST 1998

I have had the experience of a Win 95 installation destroying all my
partitions on both my hard drives.  If it offers to format "D" drive, take
this to mean everything, including any hidden partitions.

If your Linux partition  survives  the XBill antics, you need a Linux boot
disk, and once in Linux re-install lilo, this will go on the MBR and allow
you a choice.

If I had to install windows 95, I would physically remove the hard drive
which has Linux on first, its the only way I'd feel secure!

Doug