[plug] Reminder: Global Warriors THIS Sunday 2PM

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Tue Dec 1 11:16:17 WST 1998

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Matt Kemner wrote:

> We have settled on Sunday the 6th of December, 2PM till late. Everyone's
> invited.. Bring your friends, your foes, and everyone in between.
>
> Cost is $15 for non-GlobalWarriors members (includes membership) and $10
> for GW Members.  Bring your own PC & Network card.

Just reminding you all that the plug Christmas Bash is this Sunday, at
Global Warriors, 2/34 Ledgat Rd Balcatta.
(Do a search for Global Warriors at www.whitepages.com.au for a map, and
instructions on how to get there in one of my previous emails, which I can
repost or send individually if the demand is there)

Response to my plea for RSVP's has been pitiful, so I only hope that this
is just because most of you are too lazy/afraid of commitment to do so,
and that you are all coming along.

See you all there!!!

 - Matt
P.S. I know where you live, so if you don't turn up on the day, I'll be
coming round with a baseball bat demanding a very good reason. :P