[plug] PLUG the PLUG

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Tue Dec 1 12:10:23 WST 1998

Date sent:      	Tue, 1 Dec 1998 11:41:00 +0800 (WST)
From:           	Matt Kemner <zombie at networx.net.au>
Subject:        	Re: [plug] PLUG the PLUG
Send reply to:  	plug at linux.org.au

> On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:
>
> > As long as GW has a phone line I can use then I'll be happy to set my machine
> > up as a IRC/ftp server for the plugians that can't be there.
>
> GW Have a phone line and ISDN line and linux masquerading gateway, so the
> network will almost certainly be connected to the 'net one way or another.

By the end of Sunday there will be a good chance that GW will be an ISP (unless
we tie a few people up...).

Is any quake newbies interested in teaming up on the old pros?
eg: 15 against 1 or similar numbers...
(newbie counts of having less than 24 hrs experience)

BTW: I'll be there with a couple of CD-R drives (hint - bring your own blanks),
given that someone is bringing a stack of stuff we should see some smoke in the
back corner....

Davud Campbell
campbell at torque.net

Check http://www.torque.net/parport for all Linux parallel port solutions.

Current project list:
a) Madly fixing up web pages....
b) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers (need to update docs)
c) Create Linux chipset specific parport drivers

Any assistance to clearing this list most welcome