[plug] PLUG the PLUG - mount lawley

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Tue Dec 1 16:52:07 WST 1998

Christian wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:
> > On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Christian wrote:
> > > Just need to work out how I'm going to get there...

> > If you live south of the river (nearish Curtin would be good) I can give you a
> > lift.

> Oliver and I live in Mt Lawley... anyone (semi) local?

I'm picking up Djinn (Peter) in Mt Lawley on the way (I live in Mt
Claremont; Mt Lawley is in my line of flight). Email (not post to group
in case a black-hat is listening) some street addresses.

--
 > "We have two ears and one mouth, so we may listen twice as much
 > as we speak" Epictetus (Whoever he was)
Aha! This obviously explains many people's attitude to Usenet: "We
have ten fingers and two eyes, so we may type five times as much
drivel as we actually bother to read." -- Arthur Chance, on usenet